PT Pembangkitan Jawa Bali (PT PJB) and its Subsidiaries have established CSMS for Service Procurement and Goods & Services Procurement. We provide an opportunity for Service Providers or Goods & Services Providers to take part in the registration and Prequalification stages of CSMS with the following information:
- CSMS registration is open from March 1, 2021
- Online registration via web: csms.ptpjb.com
- The selection of the Registration Location will be adjusted to the PT PJB Unit or its closest Subsidiary to the address of the registering company.
- Complete mandatory CSMS documents (Company EHS Policy, Employment Insurance, HIRAC Procedures and Implementation)
- For CSMS registering companies that have previously registered and are about to upgrade, there is no need to re-register. The CSMS Registration Company can log in to the CSMS Registration Company account that has been previously registered. Then click the Prequalification menu – Upgrade Certificate.
- If you have problems logging in to the CSMS Registration Company account, you can contact the CSMS Registration Contact Person.
The requirements for CSMS documents that need to be met include:
- Company EHS Policy *
- Management Meeting Documentation
- HSE Meeting Documentation
- Documentation of the Management’s Involvement in HSE
- HSE Inspection Program
- Documentation of HSE Inspection Follow-up
- HSE Organizational Structure
- Employment Insurance *
- Work Uniform Distribution Documentation
- HSE Campaign Documentation
- HSE Training Documentation
- New Employee HSE Orientation Program
- General HSE Expert Personnel Documentation
- Emergency Response Procedure
- Smoking, Drugs & Liquor Prohibition Regulations
- Work Instructions and JSA
- Equipment Operation Procedures
- Hot Work Procedure
- Altitude Work Procedure
- Confined Space Work Procedure
- Tension Work Procedure
- Excavation Work Procedure
- Isolation Control Procedure (LOTO)
- Near & Underwater Work Procedure
- Chemical Handling Procedures
- Lifting Work Procedure
- Radiation Handling Procedures
- HSE Non-conformance Reporting Procedure
- B3 Management Procedure
- LB3 Management Procedure
- Safety-Riding Procedure
- List of Emergency Condition Equipment
- Work Equipment Certification
- Distribution of PPE for Workers
- The Rules for Using PPE Works
- HIRAC Procedure and Implementation *
- Excellent Work Program
* Mandatory documents that must be fulfilled
- Acceptance of CSMS Documents
- All CSMS documents of the registering company can be uploaded on the csms.ptpjb.com web
- The CSMS Clinic will be implemented as a means of communication between PT PJB and the CSMS Registered Company at each Registration Location with a schedule that will be further informed.
- CSMS Prequalification
- CSMS prequalification is carried out through a document Verification that has been uploaded strictly on the csms.ptpjb.com web at each CSMS Registering Company.
- If you pass Document Verification, a Field Verification will be carried out which will be done virtually during the Covid-19 Pandemic. The schedule for the implementation of the Field Verification will be further arranged & announced by the Contact Person for the Registration Location Unit.
- CSMS Certificate & Certificate will be issued by the CSMS Registration Location Unit.
- The issued CSMS certificate is valid in all PT PJB Units, and its Subsidiaries.
- Schedule for Collecting CSMS Certificates & Certificates will be further arranged & announced by the Registration Location Contact Person.
- Contact person
- If there are problems in registering the PT PJB Prequalification, you can contact the contact person at each Registration Location which can be downloaded at //s.id/narahubungcsms.
- Registration and further information can be accessed on the web ptpjb.com
We, therefore, convey. For your attention and cooperation we extend our thanks.